New workshop on "Time Management and Smart Study Strategies" for Middle school, High school and College students starting July this summer.
We honestly believe many of our students and their siblings can take advantage of these skills to manage their workload efficiently during the school year.
This course will be conducted by Dr Kayarthodi, experienced in counselling medical, pharmacy and other professional students to develop these skills.
- Evaluate your current time management skills.
- Identify priorities and design a realistic plan.
- Make a term calendar and plan for an effective daily to-do list.
- Work towards more effective time management strategies!
- Eliminate Timewasters (Distractions, Procrastination, Overscheduling, Poor organization)
- Learn to review and revise - Adopt Smart Study Strategies.
The program will be conducted by
Dr Shubha Kayarthodi, PhD.
Academic Support Specialist
Center for Student Affairs
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine-GA Campus